back
to top

He’s the love of my life…the butter to my bread…the bubbles to my bath…and the campfire to my marshmallow. My heart swells with love for this man.

You may know him – you might even be a fan. But I want to introduce you to my husband, Jeff Dunham, as I know him – and to give you a little peek inside our relationship.

Screen Shot 2015-01-22 at 8.11.39 AM

Jeff is a comedian and ventriloquist…

IMG_7059

A loving father to three incredible girls, Bree, Ashlyn and Kenna…

DSC05091

A collector of unique cars…

FullSizeRender

The Batmobile, (aka “The Keaton Batmobile”) used in the 1991 film, “Batman Returns.”

DSCN0142

The Bat Smart, not used in any film… yet.

Lover of both food and dogs (but not at the same time)…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

DSC02101

Jeff and our little Min Pin, Roadie.

And a fan of all things Helicopters, Apple and Collectible Toys.

get-attachment.aspx

I’ve been touring with Jeff since early 2009. Besides being his girlfriend/fiancé/wife over the years, I’ve also been playing the role of Jeff’s nutrition and fitness coach. It’s a great reason and excuse to be together constantly, and I’ve loved every minute of it. Hopefully he has, too!

Even when we’re home, I am still dedicated to Jeff’s health, each and every day. The towel never gets thrown in. Sure, we drag our feet from the side of that wagon every now and then, but we never completely fall off. After all, a life without occasional treats and a little R & R is not a life we’d like to live!

We’ve had many wonderful adventures together…

Audrey's photos 4764

In Minneapolis, MN. – 2009

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

South Africa – June, 2012

DSC05145

Sydney, Australia – November, 2009

IMG_0483

One hour after taping Jeff’s special “Minding the Monsters” in Savannah, GA., May 2012.

IMG_5621

CVS pharmacy – 2 Weeks Ago.

And one of our very favorite places in the world is Disneyland.

DSC05102

But no matter where we are in the world, each day I wake up with a big smile on my face and glow in my heart because I get to spend that day with him.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

He’s my best friend.

My favorite thing about him is his utter curiosity for, well, everything. For example, we will be walking down the street in an unfamiliar city, and he will suddenly stop in his tracks to stare at an old historic-looking building. He’ll examine it to pieces, trying to figure out the history of the building’s former purpose and when it was built. If he doesn’t get his answers from a posted sign or plaque, he’ll stop a nearby policeman or store clerk and find out what they know.

He’s also curious about how things are built and how they operate. I think this curiosity for mechanical things is what ultimately lead him to building Walter, Achmed, Bubba J, Jose Jalapeno, Achmed Junior, and many of his other characters with his own two hands.

JeffDunham051111_Sh#2F6FF32

Achmed Jr., Jeff and Achmed

He has also built three full sized, fully operating helicopters. In fact, he’s currently half way through building a fourth.

Screen Shot 2015-01-22 at 9.04.28 AM

Jeff and his dog, Chopper, building his first real helicopter in Waco, Texas in 1986.

Screen Shot 2015-01-22 at 9.04.38 AM

Yep, that’s Jeff in there. He’s a pilot, too.

He inspires me to be curious about things, as well, because I now realize that a curious person never stops learning.

Jeff makes this world a better place…

IMG_5019

…And I’m proud to be his wife.

DSC_0211

Sharing is caring!

Filed under: Family Life

Tagged with: ,

Comments

Margaret

How wonderful to see such a loving relationship in the entertainment business! It’s not something seen too often, although there are some out there. My husband and I will celebrate our 36 year anniversary in October. The last 8 or 9 have been really difficult as I have a disease called gastroparesis and chronic pain. Through it all my wonderful husband has been a godsend. I wish for you and jeff the kind of loving, lasting relationship that Joe and I share (without the health issues).

Audrey Dunham

Thank you for the kind words, Margaret! I wish you only great health and happiness for the future.

JEnn Rockefeller

Hi Audrey! What an amazing site. Love reading about glimpses into your life with my favroute comedian. Love that you took time to make a great site. I’m going to be checking in often! lol. I need motivation to stay healthy. 🙂 have an awesome day!

Audrey Dunham

Thank you very much, Jenn!

Christine. - Dallas tx

Here’s To many wonderful years together. And congrats on the new additions

Gene De Witt

mRS. dUNHAN, I SO APPRFECIATE YOUR WORDS ABOUT YOUR WONDERFUL, AMAZING HUSBAND…..”HE MAKES THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE”………I’VE TRIED SO HARD TO COME UP WITH WORDS TO CONVEY TO YOU HOW INCREDIBLY AWESOME YOUR HUSBAND IS AND THE JOY HE HAS BROUGHT INTO SO MANY LIVES…..AND THOSE WORDS COMPLETELY SUMMED UP WHAT I WANTED TO SAY………….!! AND NOW MORE JOY…..BY BRINGING A BEAUTIFUL, POSITIVE , LOVING WIFE AND CO-CREATOR INTO HIS LIFE……………BLESSINGS TO YOU BOTH FOR BEING SUCH GIVING, LOVING SPIRITS………………..I’VE WATCHED ALL OF MR. DUNHAMS SPECIALS EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY ARE ON….AND I STILL ROAR WITH LAUGHTER…………….LOVE, LOVE, LOVE WALTER………………..MR. DUNHAM…..NOTHING BUT A HEART FULL OF LOVE AND GRATITUDE TO YOU FOR YOUR MARVELOUS GIFTS……………..THANK YOU FROM MY HEART…………………..;

Audrey Dunham

Thank you very much for this thoughtful comment, Gene!

Jim Robinson

i watch him every chance i get, owns dvds and never get tired, watching over and over again. thanks for sharing your life with us.

Thanks for this, Jim!

denise jones

I think that is great that you guys found each other . I also found my soul mate and feel the same way about him. thank you so much for sharing your life with jefffa with us. 🙂 he is awesome!

Audrey Dunham

Thanks for the kind words, Denise! I thank God for Jeff every single day!

Michelle

Both me and my husband are huge fans of jeff’s. We have seen him twice where we live in Oregon.

I just read his post on facebook that said you have a blog so I checked it out. I like that you are making sure that Jeff eats healthy when he is on the road and at home.

Audrey Dunham

Yep, the poor guy can’t catch a break! 🙂

tammy

your wife is ever pretty And loveyoir show love to have toys ogf all yourlottle friends

Marcia mcburnett

Hi! Looking forward to reading your blog! I saw the pic of Jeff’s helicopter in Waco tx…I live in Waco! Would love to hear more about his time spent here!

Audrey Dunham

He actually talks about his time in Waco quite a bit in his autobiography, “All By Myselves.” He wrote every word in the book himself.

Autum Owl

Audrey your as amazing as two peOple could be and as ever Jeff gets up to mischief glad to see the preis is now a bat smart which is kinda cool. I too am a fan of apple and find that food is how i remember the places i go. Delighted to see your blog up & running & looking forward to your next uk tour

Audrey Dunham

Ha! Yes – no more Prius. Thanks for the comment! Hope we make it out the UK again sometime in the near future.

Dena Conrad

Thank You so much..Really enjoyed reading your blog..My daughter and I have watched Jeff for years,sure enjoy his shows… God Bless You and Jeff..

Thank you, Dena!

Albert Owens

Been a fan for years! He performed at the comedy club in Hermosa beach years ago. my wife and I were seated in front. he teased me because I worked at boeing but didn’t like to fly. he thanked me after the show for being the brunt of his joking. I was impressed by his class!

Audrey Dunham

Ah, yes! I hear many stories of his days performing in the clubs, especially the Comedy and Magic Club in Hermosa! He loves it there. The two of us went to see Leno perform in that club a couple years ago. Such a great spot. Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Lynne Wilkinson

My husband and I love jeff and his sense of humor. We were lucky to see him live in loveland, co. A couple of years ago. Now i am anxious to research your website! Just have to ask…does jeff ever trick you with his ventriloquism? If i had his talent, i would be able to pass that up! Our best to both of you!

Audrey Dunham

Ha! To be honest, he saves all ventriloquism for the stage. However, he is ALWAYS funny! No matter where we are – at home, the grocery store, taking a stroll down the street – he is constantly looking for the humor in our surroundings or circumstances and comes up with the funniest things to say. He’s an incredible person to share life with and I certainly do not take him for granted!

JOHN h.

Best of luck to you both on your twin boys. Oh and Great show last night at PH lol

Robin

thanks for sharing the other side of Jeff. I enjoyed it

Jayni Bailey

I have loved Jeff since his first Comedy show on the comedy channel. I love how you have made him look so much younger and happier. I hope to follow some of your suggestions to help me lose the weight I need to dump healthily(if that is a real word.) Best to you, Jeff and the new babies to come.

Audrey Dunham

Thank you for your kind words, Jayni! I hope you find my posts helpful!

Lisa Martone

What a sweet story! I am a believer that fate brings people together. My husband stepped on my foot 23 years ago and we are still going strong! Best to you.

Audrey Dunham

Lol, what a great story! Thanks for sharing. All the best to you and your husband, as well!

Stephanie

Audrey. .what a lovely, lovely woman you seem to be! My family & I tremendously enjoy watching Jeff from my 27 year old down to my 8 year old. It’s been a real pleasure to learn some about you as your site comes to life. Thank you for taking the time to share your relationship and feelings. What a treat! … God bless you both & congratulations on the site, your precious babies, & fantastic relationship. .

Audrey Dunham

Thank you very much for your kind words, Stephanie! All the best to you and your family!

Paula jilling

audrey, i loved reading about jeff outside of his stage persona. you are a very lucky and blessed woman to have him in your life, and i am sure he is equally and maybe more so blessed to have you. jeff’s routine has made me smile in the worst of times and laugh to tears in the best. i am always telling people about him and how they need to watch him because he is amazing. thank you for sharing and i look forward to your upcoming posts about all things jeff and audrey and the twins.

Audrey Dunham

Thank you very much for this, Paula!

Jim

I must say I am envious of both of you. granted jeff has a great career, but he has you, and you have him. i love his talent, i think he is one of the funniest, and amazing ventriloquist’s I’ve ever watched. it’s so nice of you to share your experience with him, and your family. a beautiful family to say the least! and i didn’t know he had made all those himself!! Walter, and peanut are my favorites!!! i wish you all the best in life, jeff has made so many people laugh. I’ve had times, i was down, but watch him, and he lifts your spirits right back up!! god bless you Jeff , as peanut would say dun ham lol keep on entertaining us, i for one love to see all you do. you are a true genius, and i admire you.

Audrey Dunham

What a thoughtful and kind comment! Thank you, Jim!

George Wooden

Jeff, you have found a jewel to treasure all your remaining days.

Thank you, George!!

Stacy

Thank you Audrey for sharinG sUch a wonderful story, and for giving us a glimpse of the man behind the enTertainer. My family and i are huge fans and my twins (16) were excited to heAr that You will be expecting them as well. I haVe boy/girl twins and can tEll You that while they are a handFul (eVen more so now) they are so very worth every moment of joy And stRuggle you will have. I have two older children as well, so we have had a busy house. Bless you all!

Audrey Dunham

Thanks for this, Stacy! We are definitely very excited about our two boys on the way. I know they will keep us busy, but luckily they’ll have grandparents ready and dying to help out just ten minutes down the road! 🙂

jennie

Hello Audrey and Jeff I just wanted to tell YOU, that I love that you all have such an amazing relationship. My whole family are huge fans of Jeff. My little brother Cody especially Jeff, you are his FAVORITE entertainment person on earth. He has fragile x syndrome and is very picky about a lot of things but we he seen your SHOW the first time he was hooked. Achmed is his favorite character he goes around saying I keel you all the time. Anyway I just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you all and thank you for bringing so much joy to my brother and our family!

Audrey Dunham

Thank you for the kind words, Jennie! I wish you and your little brother only the very best!

Amy Groeber

My husband and I absolutely love Jeff and crew. We have seen him in Ohio at the Nutter Center in Beavercreek, or Fairborn. Just depends on who you ask. Lol I am excited to be a part of your postS, AUDREY. THE REASON I SAY THAT IS NOT ONLY DOES JEFF HELP US GET THROUGH OUR EVERYDAY LIFE, BUT NOW I HOPE TO LEARN MORE FROM YOU ABOUT WAYS TO IMPROVE OUR FAMILIES HEALTH AND WELLNESS. WE HAVE 13 YEAR OLD IDENTICAL TWIN GIRLS, AND IF I CAN’T FIND A WAY TO CHANGE THEIR EATING PORTIONS AND A FEW OTHER THINGS, THEY WILL NOT HAVE A GOOD FUTURE AHEAD. WE ARE VERY CHALLENGED FINANCIALLY DUE TO BOTH MY HUSBAND AND I ARE ON DISABILITY, CAN’T QUALIFY FOR ANY ASSISTANCE, THANKS TO ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE ABUSING THE SYSTEM. IT IS VERY STRESSFUL AND A FULL TIME JOB JUST TO LIVE DAY TO DAY. YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE PERSON WITH A VERY SPECIAL, TALENTED MAN. WOULD LOVE WELCOME YOU GUYS BACK TO OHIO ANYTIME AND HOPE TO KEEP READING YOUR POSTS!!!

Audrey Dunham

Thank you for taking the time to write and share so much of your story, Amy. I will definitely keep your comment in mind as I write more posts for this website in the future. I wish you, your husband and your twin girls only the very best.

Burl

Walter….. Jeff.. is that a bald spot on the back of your head or is that a TESTOSTERONE issue??

;)) B.

Run with it.. I don’t care… See you in Vegas !

Feb

aaaWWWWWWwwwww…. 😉

Mary Scarinzi

I am so happy for you both! Nothing better than when you fall in love with your best friend. My husband and I saw Jeff this past February in vegas. Hadn’t been to one of his shows in about 8 yrs. I think the Vegas show was 10th time. Still so funny. I was hoping for him to be out signing autographs after the show. I been wanting to thank him for something he did for my mom amost 7 years ago. He gave her the last gift before she passed. That was the gift of Laughter. The night before she passed, she had been watching Jeff’s Christmas special right before she closed her eyes for the last time. It has given me great comfort in knowing my mom left this world laughing and smiling because of Jeff. Don’t know if you will see this but if you do, please tell your wonderful husband thank you and i am eternally grateful.
Sorry for the all caps. Wouldn’t let me change it

Audrey Dunham

You have truly touched my heart with your comment, Mary. I know Jeff will feel the same way when I show this to him. All the best to you and your husband!

Christine riley

Just read your blog and I think he is very lucky to have someone as special as you in his life. I have seen him in Vegas and look forward to seeing him again.
You truly are the definition of classy. Enjoy your marriage and you have made a new fan out of ME.

Audrey Dunham

Thank you for this, Christine! I appreciate your words very much.

Jeremy

Jeff Dunham I have cerebral palsy I was born early i’m in a wheelchair,i’m taking donations to help with my wheelchair ramp if u would like to help I would appreachate it very much my address is p.o. box 133 Carbon cliff,il 61239 thank you again I m your biggest fan I have your statuties of walter peanut and auchmen and I even have the blanket I would also like to meet u sometime

Lynette

I am a huge fan of Jeffs and have seen all of his shows and specials. We were in Vegas this last week and was excited to get tickets to his show only to realize he wouldn’t be there until the following week. Next time for SURe.
Keep up the good work and congratulations.

Lynette

Audrey Dunham

Oh darn! Sorry for the bad timing. But thank you for the kind words, Lynette!

Mandi Banks

You are so very fortunate to have each other and share every day together being full of wonder and surprise! He’s pretty darn good looking too, so you won all of the way around!! Congratulations to the both of you!! I’m a huge fan!

Audrey Dunham

Thank you very much, Mandi! Believe me, I don’t take him for granted for one second. 🙂

Patricia banker

had tickets in fl. But caMe dowN with breast cancer and ended uo in surjury the nite of your show. Gave tickets to friends When are you back in south west Fl

Audrey Dunham

Sorry to hear this, Patricia! I hope and pray you are now well and cancer-free. Jeff will be heading back out to tour the country starting in late December and then throughout 2016. I really hope southwest Florida makes the list! All the best to you.

Denise j

Audrey, my SON HAS JUST TURNED 21 AND THE ONLY THING HE ASKED ME FOR WAS TO BE ABLE TO GO TO LAS VEGAS TO SEE JEFF. UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE RAISED HIM ALONE AND HAVE WORKED HARD TO GIVE HIM THE BEST. HE KNOWS WE DONT HAVE MUCH BUT I TOLD HIM WE WOULD TRY AND SAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GO SEE JEFF BEFORE HE LEAVES VEGAS IN OCTOBER. IF WE MAKE IT, WE MAY BE SITTING IN THE VERY BACK, BUT PLEASE LET JEFF KNOW HE MAKES MY SON SO HAPPY AND LAUGH SO MUCH AND i WANT TO THANK HIM. MY SON IS DEVELOPEMENTALLY DISABLED AND THE BEST KID EVER. HE IS MY WORLD. SO I PROMISE TO DO WHAT I CAN AND TRY GIVING HIM THIS BIRTHDAY WISH.
ALSO, I AM TRYING TO LOOSE SOME POUNDS AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO CONTINUE with YOUR HEALTHY, FITNESS and STRESS information AND RECIPIES FOR ME. I THOROUGHLY ENJOY YOUR PAGE, SO I THANK YOU. MUCH HAPPINESS TO YOU BOTH AND CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BABIES. PLEASE, both of you continue with what you contribute and share with all of us. GOD BLESS !

Audrey Dunham

Thank you for your comment, Denise! Please know that Jeff will be touring the country again starting late December and then throughout 2016. If coming to Vegas doesn’t work then I really hope he does a show in your hometown this coming year. All the best to you and your son! And thank you, again, for your kind words.

Catherine Robinson

My mum forwarded me am email with achmed a few year ago when i was waiting for spinal sugery been a fan ever since and have got my kids into the fan club as well cant wait for him to come back to australia been in a few daek places and you put a dvd of jeffs on and laugh the night away its great that you can bond with your husband in all aspects of his life it means to will be together for a long time to come best wishes for your family

Audrey Dunham

Thank you very much, Catherine! Comments like this really mean a lot.

Paul

am a big fan and now i loke him even more he is like me as far as wanting to know how things work and what buldings used to be and remote cars and helicopters qnd ll things apple its nice to know a little about the guy i find ao funny walter is my favorite

Audrey Dunham

Thanks for this, Paul! He really is an amazing person in so many ways! If you really want to be blown away, read his biography, “All By Myselves.” Fyi – Jeff wrote every word of it himself.

claudia hudson

I have watched Jeff for many years and I think he’s wonderful. Keep making the world laugh!!

Kim

Thanks, I enjoyed that story about Jeff & you 🙂

cheryl

when are you going to do a show in WISCONSIn? I missed the show that you had in Milwaukee a couple of years AGO.my email address is all small letters

Audrey Dunham

Hi Cheryl! Jeff is in only performing in Vegas now, but will start touring the country again in late December and then throughout 2016. I hope Milwaukee makes the list!

Tommy hemgård

Hey! yes i like him a lot too…i watch his videos a lot…even if i know what he or his dolls will say i`m laughing as hard each time…my wife use too say to me to bee more quiet so the kids can fall asleep…if i watch in the evening! Tell Jeff my best…i`m a big fan! You ! the best to you!

Thank you, Tommy!!

Stefanie pacheco

Hi, i am not one to leave comments but i really enjoyed reading about how happy you guys are. I am a fan of jeff, love hIs work! Been to 2 of hIs shows in canada and have a dvd. Which i watch when i need a good laugh. Love all the characters. ESPECIALLY Peanut!! But To hear about

BEcster

I will admit I’m a Jeff fan! I happened to catch his show being shown on TV in the UK and thought it was hilarious!

This post is absolutely beautiful! You make a lovely couple and the love can clearly be seen in your wonderful photos! All the best to you both!

Thank you very much!!

Veronica

so beautiful you described your relationship and this wonderful man …..I love you and I wish you all the best and your love must remain as beautiful to the end

Audrey Dunham

Thank you very much, Veronica!

amanda muise

Sounds like a wonderful life and love together. I also wake up every day happy and excited to see my boyfriend. I am so happy some people in this world can find this kind of love. Its so wonderful and overwhelming.

Thank you for this, Amanda! I completely agree. 🙂

Beth

what a fantastic articlE. You two are so blessed to have each oTher! Thank you for sharing. Too often in life, we forget what is important. May you Have a long , healthy , good life with each other!
Cherish it.

Audrey Dunham

Thank you, Beth! I certainly do not take him for granted. He makes each day so wonderful!

MaryAnn Munroe

nice to hear a wonderful history of a very funny man. we will be in l.v. in august, hoping to see him & his “friends” in person.

debra haupt

loved this post …. thank you for sharing … i am now a follower….

Ndanga Karanja

Hi.

That was such an eye opener. It is so good to know that he is a normal guy. 😉 My husband and I are always looking forward to his new stuff. We live in Nairobi, Kenya and I think you guys should plan a trip here. One for a holiday and another one to perform. He has a large following here. You have such a lovely family and wish you many more happy years together.

Audrey, you now also have a new fan.

Cheers.

Audrey Dunham

Hi Ndanga, Jeff and his father visited Nairobi back in the early 90’s and they loved it there! I would love to visit someday, as well. We’ll have to schedule an African tour in the future. 🙂 Thank you for the kind comment!

Fred Lundeen

I think Jeff is the greatest i love to watch him

Kendra

Loved this! Thank You for sharing!

wendy isachsen

So happy he found you. Truly when one chapter in your life ends its a chance for a new one to begin. To find our true forever, we MUST first CLIMB out of the PIT, so that we may soar thru the sky.
Best wishes to you both.

Audrey Dunham

Thank you for your sweet words, Wendy!

laurie

What an amazing tribute to an amazing man! I am really looking forward to his next book! You are a very kind and generous soul for writing this as you approach the birth of your double edition to your family! jeff has been equally matched by his amazing wife audrey! You rock!

Audrey Dunham

Wow, thank you for this, Laurie!!

matt

Weres your lunch box (pruis)

Kevin Caron

you guys are great! Have loved watching jeff and the gang on tv. Just wish he would come to phoenix for a show.. TRIED to see him at planet hollywood but the show was sold out again.

Keep up the great work jeff!

Audrey Dunham

He’ll be heading out to tour the country again in late December and then throughout most of 2016. I hope Phoenix makes the list of cities, as we love visiting there, as well!

Madison

I’ve been a fan of Jeff’s for a while now, and I did know some of these things, but reading it all, seeing just how much you two care for one another, it just makes me so happy. I seriously had a huge grin on my face and a tear in my eye as I read this. You guys are so lucky to have each other – and you’ve been on my list of couples that make me believe in love for a long time; next to my English and Spanish teacher (high school sweethearts, happily married), and my best friend and his girlfriend.
Thank you both for just being amazing people.

Audrey Dunham

Thank you for your sweet and thoughtful comment, Madison! This really means a lot.

Sara. Evans

I just lost my husband. but one of my best memories is watching. Your dvd’s over & over. We would laugh so hard every time. We loved peanut and all the others. Thanks for the good memories.

Diane

this was a great article. I have always enjoyed his shows on tv. My mom and I live in Vegas and would like to see a live show some day. All his Puppets are the bomb.
Cant wait to see some new material.
Send me some tickets for your Vegas show.
I would scream so hard if i were at your show.
Thanks for giving us some good laughs.

Judy Gearl

Thank you for sharing the “other” side of Jeff. I don’t pickup magazines to see what’s happening. They are always the bad side of them. Once again, thank you for sharing something good!!!

Audrey Dunham

THanks, Judy! I have to say, Jeff doesn’t have much of bad side. He’s pretty wonderful!

Melanie anzalone

So happy that he is finally in a great place with his life…he deserves it!!!…he seemed so sad & broken-hearted after his divorce and that was so sad to see because he seems like such a great guy!!!…hope he’s as great as he seems!!!
Even though I don’t know you, I hope the 2 of you will be awesome!!!!
My boyfriend & I have loved Jeff from Day 1… many, many years now!!!
Good luck & god bless!!!

Audrey Dunham

Thank you for your kind words, Melanie! He is definitely as great as he seems, and then some!

Ben Carlisle

Audrey,

I think you have a Wonderful life. Hey, can you ask your husband, whatever happened to Melvin, was he exiled to some foreign country? Thanks. A big fan!

Gregg Barnes

HI Audrey! I have been a fan you Jeffs for something like 25 years. I first saw him on VH1 Stand Up Spotlight. THat was also where I first saw Peanut! I RECENTLY got my first chance to see him live in Saratoga, CA and the show was Amazing! He is such a talented, funny and honest man. Life with him must be fantastic. I hope you grow very very old together.

Audrey Dunham

Thank you, Gregg! I certainly do not take him for granted. He is wonderful in every way!

Frank johsnon

I remember watching Jeff in his early years and laughing at the jokes about his ex. Then thinking to myself I hope one day he finds a woman like mine. It will all be ok then. You two make a cute couple. Tell jeff I may see him up there if he flies into KLAL. He will know what that means. 🙂

renee

i would love to see walters wife sometime in the future

Audrey Dunham

What would you imagine her to look like? 🙂

frances pierce

What beautiful photos of Jeff and you. I am so happy for you both. I appreciate all the laughs your husband and his wonderful wooden people have given me. I also think you are a very beautiful lady, and your eyes remind me of june carter cash! god bless you both, always.

Audrey Dunham

That’s very kind – thank you, Frances!

Becky

I can see Jeff being the great husband he is! He is my cheer me up when i am down!! Thanks for being such a pilar of inspiration to not Only Your family, but to strangers far and wide!!!!

Audrey Dunham

Thank you very much for this, Becky!!

Jacquie

How are you feeling? Are the babies growing big in there!

Tara

Absolutely beautiful, Audrey! I am so happy to have found your blog!

Thank you, Tara!

Ahhh, hubby love…. | See, there's this thing called biology...

[…] “He’s the love of my life…the butter to my bread…the bubbles to my bath…..and the camp… Ahhhhhh. How sweet. Love really can be like a fairy tale if you let it. […]

I agree! 🙂

Chris CRAMER-sfetku

AUDREY, I LOVE YOUR STORY. YOU TWO ARE FANTASTIC TOGETHER!!! I just got married 2 weeks ago to an old high school friend and feel that happiness and love that you describe. JEFF IS MY MoST favorite COMEDIAN! HE BOUGHT his OLD BLUE prius AT My WORK BUT I DIDN’T GET TO MEET him AND WOULDN’T you know, I’M TAKING MY DAUGHTER TO VEGAS FOR her 21st IN AUGUST AND JEFF IS not PERFORMING THAT WEEKEND HOPEFULLY I WILL GET TO MEET YOU both Someday!

Audrey Dunham

Hi Chris – sorry for the bad timing! Are you in Los Angeles? If so, Jeff will be doing a show at the Dolby theater on August 22nd.

Dwight Guthrie

I see he loves The batman character . If you’d like I can make a personalized collage for him. Oh by the way I do have 3 batman collages all framed one in glass. Hope to hear back. Thank you for all the laughs Jeff. Take care , Dwight

Leah J.

Didn’t know jeff is a history buff!

Next time you guys are in the Twin Cities I would love to take you on a walking tour of my hometown of Anoka, Mn.
it is drenched in history. One claim to fame is it is the Halloween Capital of the World. True! Look it up! We have the largest and longest of any parade in the state.
I know Gretchen Carlson’s mom personally.
I am friends with a guy who dated Michelle Bachman in high school.
most of the town’s buildings currently standing and in use on Main st. Were built in the late 1880s.
Lots more where that came from.

Audrey Dunham

I didn’t know that about Anoka! Good to know – we love Halloween!! We’ll have to take a trip to your city in October in the future.

Suzanne

What a wonderful tribute to a great guy. i have watched jeff dunham’s shows for years and his humor has gotten me thru a lot of hard times. i am soooo glad to know that the two of you have the kind of love that lasts. it is precious and never to be taken for granted. best wishes to you both.

Audrey Dunham

Thank you for this, Suzanne! All the best to you, as well!

Karen

this was very cool to see. Thank you for sharing.

Lois Mitchell

I love your your story about Jeff.I got to him and all his friends a few years ago here in Wichita Falks,Tx. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes.i bet he’s a ball to be around.

Audrey Dunham

Yes, he is! He never takes a break from being funny, that’s for sure. 🙂

kevin doylw

Hi Audrey,

So nice to hear good things. Been watching Jeff for years on TV and this past year, he was playing in conneticut. I so wanted to go but bought my wife tickets to queen at mohegan sun so I couldn’t take both weekends off. Any chance he will be going on tour soon? I live in highland ny with 3 kids so Vegas isn’t possible for ME. Lol. Your a lucky woman

Audrey Dunham

Hi Kevin! Yes – Jeff will be back out to tour the country again starting in December and then throughout 2016. I hope CT makes the list – we love the Mohegan Sun!

Carol Fournier

Thank you For sHaring…… It is nice to see all the different sides of Jeff and his family. My 17 year old daughter loves him,I can not wait to share this with her. Thank you again for sharing your life with Us!!!!!!You make a beautiful couple!!!!!!

Audrey Dunham

Thank you very much, Carol!!

Janet Carpenter

i LOVED READING YOUR STORY AND HOW MUCH YOU AND JEFF ARE MADE FOR ONE ANOTHER. i HAVE FOLLOWED JEFF, WATCHING HIS SHOWS ON TV AND OWN HIS DVDS. HE IS AN AMAZING ventriloquist. MY FAVORITE IS PEANUT.
I LEARNED A FEW THINGS FROM YOUR STORY THAT I DID NOT KNOW. AND THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US.
YOU MAKE A GREAT COUPLE. HE IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE SOMEONE AS YOU IN HIS LIFE.
YOU CAN SEE THE LOVE,CARING,PASSION FOR EACH OTHER IN ALL OF YOUR PICS.
tHANK YOU FOR SHARING A PART OF YOUR LIFE WITH JEFF DUNHAM.

Audrey Dunham

Thank you for this, Janet! Such as nice comment!

Mercedes

It must be amazing visiting so many places!! If Jeff is so curious about old places and buildings, you should visit Hot springs, sd. We ARE ONLY An Hour From Rapid city, sd. He’s done a show there before. He’d enjoy all of the scenery and old BUILDINGS here!
I love watching JEFF’s shows! He’s so hilarious!

Audrey Dunham

Good to know! I will keep that in mind for the next time we are in your area. Thanks, Mercedes!

Stormie Jones

I have to say that was one of the most touching things i have ever read! I am a huge fan of your husbands that could recite every one of his videos word for word, joke for joke and probably use one or another on a daily basis in my own life! it is truly awesome of you to share with us a little part of your amazing but ordinary life. thank you so much for this beautiful tribute. you ma’am have gained yourself a huge fan now also!

Audrey Dunham

Thank you, Stormie! What a nice comment. Please know it is greatly appreciated.

Bob singer

i would give my left (anything) to have a wife or girlfriend talk about me like you talk about jeff, audrey, he is a lucky man !!

Audrey Dunham

Wow, that’s very nice, Bob!! Thank you!

Barbara therrien

You are one very luCky ladY…does he have a brother he may not know about? I’d like to meet hiM if he does lol. Jeff is a great comedian. And if he is anything in person the way he is on stage, hang on to him girl! Guys like him don’t Come around that often.. looking For a small achmed, peanut, and walter to put on my bookshelf in my lab office. That would be so cool! My very best wishes for you and jeff for a long and happy like together…

Audrey Dunham

Thanks, Barbara! He is absolutely as wonderful as he seems on stage, and then some. I do not take him for granted for one second. Thank you for taking the time to write!

Ceri

not onl is yo hu fu but hes als luc you both Ha a Beautiful relationship and it is Amazing , i love watching your husbands show but this Is even better than seeing him on stage

Thanks, Ceri!

shannon

that is so awsome so happy that mr dunham found you he is realy great love him but not as much as you do lol thanks for making me laugh all the time jeff!!!

Audrey Dunham

Thanks for this, Shannon!

Shannon

Not that same one- i guess i’ll start adding my last initial if tHere’s more of me!

I never get tired of looking at how perfect you guys are together!
CAn’t wait till august 22nd; ill be the one swinging around a Peanut doll from the mezzanine!!!!

Tom McQueen

Audrey, you got a wonderful blog and deep insight of your family. I first watched Jeff on tv couple years ago. My mouth open like I couldnt believe this is my favorite thing in my life. I thought about myself talking to stuff animals and understood what it was telling me. Jeff opened my mind about trying to do something like what he was doing. It hard because I am Deaf and wanted it to sign back to me 🙂 I plan to buy this kit soon so I can learn myself. My goal is to meet you both one day and share my concept with him. I also want to learn more about better nutrients to improve my health. Thankful I have two people to look up to. Congratulations on your twin boys. Love Peanut and Walter they make me laugh. Could you ask Jeff if he could bring ALF on the stage one day? He my favorite and wish to see more of him too. Thanks You Tom McQueen

Linda

I stumbled upon your blog, and was drawn to it. Me & my husband have been fans of Jeff’s for years. I remember in some of his acts hearing about his divorce, and feeling so sad. I thought here is this adorable, hilarious man entertaining so many people while going through such a difficult time in his own personal life. I really wished for him that he’d meet someone and find love again. He obviously has and it looks marvelous on him. Clearly his new life agrees with him. Best of luck to you both with your precious twins. Parenthood is so beautiful especially when you’re lucky enough to share it with your soul mate.

Robin BREMER

I am also a ventriloquist and I met you the first time about 6 years ago when he came to vent Haven convention what I like most about Jeff is he is approachable and normal just like the boy next door. My husband and me enjoyed his sense of humor peanut is my favorite! I really find it fascinating about building the helicopter from scratch. I hope that you have got him to quit swearing so much in his show! And I am praying that both you and Jeff would come to know the Jesus that died for you. I also have twins. I got pregnant in Glacier National Park we prayed for a boy and a girl full term no pain and over 5 pounds each got answered all our prayers He’s so much fun. I pray that your boys would be healthy and strong and protect it from the paparazzi and the fans and be able to enjoy everyday life. Thank you your both a blessing.

Cora

Just saw Jeff on Valentine’s Day. He is so awesome. Also watch him when he comes on tv. Saw him also in Vegas last year at Planet Hollywood. Love Peanut. Jack amend James are so cute. Take care Cora.

Kalyn

LOVED reading this! Y’all are such an inspiration of love! I’m looking forward to tonight… A much needed date night for my fiancé and I of seven years in two weeks… Celebrating by seeing JEFF tonight! Wanting to meet him soooo bad! 😉 Have a great day Audrey!

judi bola