In need of a fun and flavorful drink to offer your guests at your next summertime shindig? Oh good! Do I have a tasty (and beautiful!) drink for you.
This drink is great because your guests will think that you went to a lot of work for them, when really, this strawberry mint lemonade is a cinch.
It feels special, too, especially if you go garnish crazy, like I tend to do.
And just between you and me, this drink only has a fraction of the sugar when compared to a can of soda and most other lemonades. Yay, us!
This is how you make it:
1. First fill four glasses all the way up with ice.
2. Blend together the hulled strawberries, mint leaves, dates, lemon juice, sugar. and water in a high-powered blender (I used a bullet-type blender) until smooth.
3. Pour this magically d-lish mixture over the ice.
Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- 12 – 15 medium or large hulled strawberries
- Roughly 30 medium-sized mint leaves
- 4 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- ¾ c. fresh or bottled lemon juice (fresh is definitely better tasting!)
- ¼ c. sugar
- 16 oz. of water
- Lots of ice for the glasses
- Optional Garnishes: Whole strawberries, mint sprigs and/or lemon slices