For those who love pumpkin spiced everything (like me), and you also happen to love ooey-gooey chocolate chunk cookies (also like me), boy, are you in luck! This recipe covers both of those “loves” in a big way. The best part? They’re super easy and quick to make and super deliciously satisfying!
I love these cookies…
Here’s how to make them!
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Then, get a baking sheet or two ready. I like to line mine with parchment paper for easy clean-up, but any ol’ non-stick sheet will do on it’s own!
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the ground flaxseed packet (found inside the Peanut’s Bake Shop cookie kit) with 3 Tb. of water. Allow this mixture to sit for about 2 – 3 minutes.
3. Then, add the Peanut’s Bake Shop cookie mix, pumpkin puree, oil and pumpkin pie spice to the bowl. Stir to combine. Note: If your pumpkin puree is on the thicker side, you may want to add an additional tablespoon of oil. But if your pumpkin puree is on the thinner side, the 2 tablespoons of oil will probably work just fine. The goal is to have just enough moisture to combine all the ingredients and form a nice cookie dough that’s not too wet and not too dry.
4. Form the cookie dough into 12 equal-sized mounds on your baking sheet(s) and bake in your pre-heated oven for 13 – 15 minutes or until the edges turn a light golden brown. It’s definitely better to slightly under bake than over bake.
5. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for two minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
And that’s all there is to it! I hope you love these pumpkin spiced little treats as much as I do.
Pumpkin Spiced Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Makes 12 cookies
- One Peanut’s Bake Shop Chocolate Chunk Cookie Kit
- 3 Tb. Water
- 1/4 cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 2 – 3 Tb. NonGMO Canola Oil (see #3 above)
- 1 1/4 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice (I like THIS brand)
*Where can you buy Peanut’s Bake Shop Chocolate Chunk Cookie Kits? Right HERE !
*For those asking about the cast iron pumpkin cocotte seen on my stove in the photo above, THIS is where I got it.
*You can find flat parchment sheets HERE