This incredibly easy pizza includes vegan ingredients that can all be found at Trader Joe’s. But don’t worry – they can be found at most other major grocery stores, too!
WARNING: This pizza is SUPER addictive… honestly – it is SO delicious! The flavor combo of these 5 ingredients will send your taste buds into a whirlwind of bliss! I truly love this pizza and am craving it right this very moment… Mmmm….
So without further ado, this is how you make this crazy delicious and crazy easy meal!
5-Ingredient Roasted Veggie Pizza
Makes 1 pizza
Here are the 5 ingredients that you’ll need:
- One Frozen Cauliflower Crust (or other pre-made crust of choice)
- Cashew Pesto (or any other vegan pesto)
- Canned Artichoke Hearts
- Jarred Roasted Peppers
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Optional: Bottled Balsamic Glaze – also found at Trader Joe’s!
This is how you make it:
1. Prepare crust according to package directions.
2. Next, prep your veggies:
- Quarter 4 artichoke hearts, length-wise
- Roughly chop 1/2 cup of the sun dried tomatoes
- Dice about 1 cup of the roasted peppers
3. Then, spread 3-4 Tb. cashew pesto to the edges of the crust and then top with veggies.
4. Broil on the middle rack of your oven for about 4 minutes. Any longer and your tomatoes will burn! Note: I typically place a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet and use this as the platform for broiling the pizza; this allows the crust to get a bit crispier.
5. Lastly, drizzle your pizza with balsamic glaze, if desired!
But honestly, it’s great without it, as well…
After you try making this delicious pizza, please post about it in the comment section below, I’d love to hear what you think!