5-Ingredient Guiltless Elvis Cookies
These 5-Ingredient Guiltless Elvis Cookies will definitely satisfy any chocolate craving in just a few easy steps!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 6 cookies
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chunks or Chips
- 1 Rounded Tb. Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Tb. Maple Syrup
- Optional but recommended: One pinch of salt.
Preheat your oven to 350°.
In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork until it's mostly smooth.
Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
Drop 6 equal sized and evenly spaced mounds onto a parchment-lined or lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack once they're done.
- Take these cookies to the next level of deliciousness by adding a sprinkle of salt (the coarse type, if you have it) to the tops of each one.
- I like using big chocolate chunks so the chocolate really stands out.
- Try to use a banana that's on the riper side - avoid using very green bananas.
- When buying peanut butter, look for a type that only has peanuts and salt listed on the ingredient label.