Killer Vegan Eggnog
This Vegan Eggnog will be the hit at your holiday party. It's so delicious and is so easy to make, you may be tempted to make it all year round!
Servings: 4 eight oz. servings
- 4 cups Full Fat Oat Milk (I use Oatly brand)
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- Scant 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup + 3 Tb. Maple Syrup
- 6 Tb Dark Rum or Bourbon (Optional)
- Note: For slightly thicker eggnog add 4 TB unsalted almond butter
- Be sure to purchase full fat oat milk. I use Oatly brand.
- If you prefer your eggnog very cold, chill in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
- Be sure to add a dusting to the top of each glass upon serving - it adds a special touch!