Easy Homemade Pumpkin Spiced Coffee
Make fun and festive pumpkin spiced coffee at home with just a handful of simple ingredients!
Servings: 8 cups of coffee
- 16 Tbsp. light or medium roast ground coffee (less for weaker coffee)
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. allspice
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean powder (optional)
- 8 c. / 64 oz. water (1,893 ml)
- Optional Mix-Ins: Non-dairy creamer and/or sweetener of choice. (Cashew or oat milk is my fave!)
- For the best flavor, I recommend using a light or medium roast coffee
- Want to make it iced? Go for it! I allow mine to cool to room temperature before pouring over ice.
- Check the expiration dates on your spices as they tend to lose flavor over time.