Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Iced Lattes
Satisfy your desire for a sweet, pumpkin spiced treat AND a delicious coffee drink all at once with these autumn inspired pumpkin spiced iced lattes!
Servings: 2 Iced Lattes
Combine the milk, pureed pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, sweetener of choice, vanilla extract, coffee, and salt via high speed blender (I used a small bullet blender) for about 20 seconds.
Pour into two glasses filled with ice cubes.
Enjoy the taste of sweet, pumpkin, coffee fantasticness!
- Be sure to buy plain canned pureed pumpkin, NOT pumpkin pie filling. Big difference!
- I prefer almond or cashew milk in this recipe, but any non dairy milk will work.
- Make a sugar-free version by replacing maple syrup and brown sugar with 1 or 2 packets of stevia or monk fruit.
- Non dairy milk can be a bit more difficult to get frothy, so blend an extra 10-20 seconds (if needed) to get that perfect latte consistency.
- Make this a blended, shake-like vegan iced PSL recipe! First blend together the latte ingredients, then add 1-2 cups of ice and blend again to reach the consistency you like.
- This is a fantastic recipe to make ahead! Blend the ingredients and store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Give it a stir before pouring into ice-filled glasses.
- My recipe makes two 12-oz ice lattes... Just halve the recipe to make one, or double the ingredients to make four iced lattes!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 306mg | Potassium: 389mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 9224IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 365mg | Iron: 3mg