My Ultimate Craving Crusher
This snack that satisfies both sweet and salty cravings without involving any guilt or future caffeine and/or sugar crashes!
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 c. of sea salt popcorn (198 g)
- 1 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. dark or semi sweet chocolate chips (15 g)
- 4 walnut halves broken into pieces or a small handful of raw cashews
- If you're not in the mood for sweets, replace the cranberries and chocolate chips with about 10 cashews or almonds.
- Hosting a party or having guests? Triple the recipe and serve in a bowl for everyone to enjoy.
- Not a fan of dried cranberries? You can get creative and add in another dried fruit of choice. For larger pieces, give them a rough chop before adding them to the mix.
- When buying popcorn, go for the nonGMO types, if possible. Or if you're feeling up to it, you can pop your own using nonGMO kernels.