These Blueberry Margaritas are the perfect cocktail to serve at your next party, and might be the healthiest margaritas ever!
Servings: 6 servings
- 6 cups fresh or frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 cup bottled or fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Medium Oranges, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup Tequila + more to taste
- 6 Medium/Large Dates, pitted
- Optional garnishes: Orange slices and blue straws
Place all ingredients in a blender, starting with the liquids, and blend on high for about 20 seconds or until the mixture is very smooth.
Fill your glasses all the way up with ice cubes, pour the blueberry margarita mixture into each one, and then garnish as you see fit. I went with orange slices and blue straws.
- I use a gold tequila in this recipe, but I imagine a silver tequila would work as well.
- When putting ingredients in your blender, pour the liquids in first and put the blueberries in last. Your blender blades will thank you!
- You can absolutely use fresh blueberries in this recipe, but I like to use the frozen type because you can buy in bulk! They also make these margs nice and cold.
- To make these margaritas last a bit longer and go a little further, definitely add some extra ice to your glasses when serving.
- If you leave out the tequila, this recipe makes a delicious non-alcoholic summer smoothie, too!