Oil-Free "Christmas" Dressing
Whether it's spring, summer, fall or winter - this Oil-Free "Christmas" Dressing is always the go-to salad enhancer in our home.
Servings: 1 cups (a bit more!)
- 2/3 c. apple cider vinegar (158 ml)
- 2/3 c. maple syrup (158 ml) Grade A or B
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
Simply combine all ingredients in a mason jar, secure the lid and shake your heart out! No mason jar? No problem! Use a bowl and whisk instead.
Afterwards, drizzle over greens and toss to coat.
- Store your leftover dressing in a mason jar and refrigerate.
- To make more dressing, try doubling the recipe!
- This dressing goes great with salads that contain nuts and fruit.