5-Minute Vegan Chocolate Soft Serve Ice Cream
Because sometimes you want an easy chocolate dessert that's made with ingredients you can feel good about!
- 1 frozen banana sliced into 1/2" pieces
- 2-3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 heaping Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 pitted date or 1 Tbsp. of maple syrup (15 ml)
- 2 Tbsp. almond milk (30 ml)
- Optional Garnish: mini chocolate chips or chopped peanuts
- Make sure you freeze your banana with the peel OFF! Otherwise, peeling that banana will be pretty tough!
- Since this recipe is so simple, you can totally go wild with the toppings! Try adding some vegan chocolate chips or vegan white chocolate chips. This ice cream also goes great with vegan sprinkles, Oreos (they're vegan!), shredded coconut, chopped nuts, or chocolate sauce - YUM!
- Want your ice cream a bit more frozen? Put it a container and pop it in the freezer for 30 minutes!