Killer Vegan Eggnog
This Vegan Eggnog will be the hit at your holiday party. It's so delicious and is so easy to make, you may be tempted to make it all year round!
Servings: 4 eight oz. servings
- 4 c. full fat oat milk (948 ml), I use Oatly brand
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- Scant 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. + 3 Tbsp. maple syrup (164 ml)
- 1/4 c. + 2 Tbsp. dark rum or bourbon (90 ml), optional
- Note: For slightly thicker eggnog add 4 Tbsp. unsalted creamy almond butter
Blend all ingredients in a blender for 30 seconds or until frothy. For colder eggnog, chill for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
Pour into glasses and dust the top of each glass with nutmeg.
- If you prefer your eggnog on the colder side, chill in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours.
- Be sure to purchase full fat oat milk. I use Oatly brand.
- This vegan eggnog recipe includes alcohol, either dark rum or bourbon. However, feel free to omit and make eggnog without alcohol, if you like.
- For a slightly thicker drink add 4 Tablespoons of unsalted creamy almond butter. You'll hardly taste it, if at all!
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g