Vegan Cinnamon Banana Oatmeal Cookies (Oil Free and Gluten free!)
These oil-free Vegan Cinnamon Banana Oatmeal Cookies will quickly become your new favorite treat. They're loaded with flavor AND ingredients you can feel good about. Bonus: these beauties can be whipped up in under 20 minutes!
Servings: 12 cookies
- 1 Peanut's Bake Shop Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Kit
- 1/2 large ripe banana
- 1 Tbsp. water (15 ml), plus more as needed
First, preheat your oven to 350°F/177°C.
Then, in a mixing bowl, thoroughly mash a half of a large banana with a fork. (Disregard the oil called for on the package.)
Open your Peanut's Bake Shop Cinnamon Oatmeal cookie kit and pour the contents into the bowl containing the banana.
Add one tablespoon of water and stir very well until all flour is incorporated. If the mix is too dry, add more water one teaspoon at a time, just until the dough comes together.
Drop 12 mounds of dough onto a parchment-lined or nonstick baking sheet.
Bake in the oven for about 8-10 minutes. It's better to slightly under bake than over bake.
Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for two minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack. Enjoy!
- This recipe was created using a Peanut's Bake Shop Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Kit.
- Make sure your banana is ripe. If it's too green, it will be difficult to mash it to the degree that is needed.
- If you feel like getting creative, try adding 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts and/or non-dairy chocolate chips to your dough before baking.
- These cookies are delicious eaten right out of the freezer! I encourage you to try freezing yours and see if you agree.