This is an easy and plant-based take on the classic Caesar wrap! It’s SO easy and soooo delicious.
Makes 4 wraps
- 1 Avocado
- 4 Big handfuls of chopped Bibb or Romaine Lettuce
- 6 Tb. Vegan Caesar Dressing
- 1 15 oz. can of Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed.
- 4 Tortillas of choice! (The wraps pictured were purchased on a whim, but we normally prefer Ezekiel sprouted wraps, which can be found at Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods.)
- Optional: chopped cherry tomatoes, shredded carrot or chopped apple.
Here’s how you make them:
- In a bowl, mix together chopped lettuce and Caesar dressing.
2. Pile dressed lettuce, beans, chopped avocado, and any other toppings in the center of your tortilla or wrap.
3. Season with salt and pepper (if you wanna), roll it up and chomp away! Yum!
If you make this wrap, please post about it in the comments! I’d love to hear what you think.