These treats aren’t only d-lish, but they’re on the healthier side, too! This is all thanks to their high-fiber and minimally processed ingredients.
Healthy ingredients aside, these 5-Ingredient Guiltless Elvis Cookies will definitely satisfy any chocolate craving in just a few easy steps!
1. Preheat your oven to 350°.
2. In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork until it’s mostly smooth.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
4. Drop 6 equal sized and evenly spaced mounds onto a parchment-lined or lightly greased baking sheet.
P.S. Take these cookies to the next level of deliciousness by adding a sprinkle of salt (the coarse type, if you have it) to the tops of each one. Enjoy!!
If you try these, please let me know what you think in the comments below!
5-Ingredient Guiltless Elvis Cookies
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chunks or Chips
- 1 Rounded Tb. Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Tb. Maple Syrup
- Optional but recommended: One pinch of salt.
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork until it's mostly smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Drop 6 equal sized and evenly spaced mounds onto a parchment-lined or lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack once they're done.