There’s nothing quite like a big bowl of warm soup; it’s comforting, it’s filling, and it’s a great way to add an extra helping of vegetables to your life. Honestly, if I had it my way, I’d have a bowl of soup every single day, no matter what the weather was like outside. And most days, I do!
Here is my go-to recipe for a quick, easy and super tasty vegetable bean soup that requires zero chopping what-so-ever. It’s just a matter of placing all of the ingredients into a pot, heat, and serve. Who said making a feel-good soup needed to be complicated, anyway? (Not me!)
This is how you make it:
1. Add all of the listed ingredients into a 3 quart (or larger) sized pot….
Then, stir! If the onion powder doesn’t completely dissolve, don’t worry – it will once the soup is warmed.
2. Bring the soup to a boil over high heat. Then, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 -15 minutes.
That’s it! A hearty, delicious pot of chunky vegetable soup in just minutes.
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
No-Chop Chunky Vegetable Soup
- 28 oz. Can of Unsalted Diced Tomatoes
- 10 oz. 2 1/2 cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables (peas, carrots, corn, and green beans)
- 15 oz. Can of Cannellini White Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup of Frozen Chopped Spinach or 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 2 1/2 cups of Water
- 3 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt + more to taste
- 1 tsp. Dried Basil
- 1 Dried Oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper for mild 1/2 tsp. for slightly spicy
- 3 Tb. Tomato Paste or Ketchup if in a pinch!
- Add all of the listed ingredients into a 3 quart (or larger) pot
- Then, stir! If the onion powder doesn't completely dissolve, don't worry - it will once the soup is warmed.
- Bring the soup to a boil over high heat.
- Afterwards, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 -15 minutes. That's it! Enjoy your soup.
Watch this video to see how I make this soup. FYI – the ingredient measurements have changed since this video was filmed.