The sweet, cinnamon-y taste of pumpkin pie in a chilled coffee drink… Yes, pumpkin spiced lovers – this Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Iced Latte (or, “PSL” if you will) is the ultimate afternoon pick-me-up that requires no trip to the coffee shop!
This drink is especially refreshing on those warmer days of autumn that have us still wearing shorts and t-shirts.
Not only is this beverage sweet, delicious and caffeinated, but it’s super easy and quick to make, too!
Why this Recipe Works:
- Using only a handful of simple ingredients and a blender, this recipe couldn’t be any easier.
- The inclusion of canned pumpkin puree makes for a rich and delicious flavor.
The Benefits of Making Your PSL at Home:
- At your local coffee shop, a Pumpkin Spiced Latte might cost you around $4.00! Making these at home will save you time AND money.
- Fact: Most (if not all) coffee shop PSLs do not include real pumpkin!
- Making these lattes at home allows you to have control over the type and amount of sweetener.
How to Make Pumpkin Spiced Iced Lattes:
1. Combine the milk, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, sweetener of choice, vanilla extract, coffee, and salt via high speed blender (I used a small bullet blender) for about 20 seconds.
2. Pour into two glasses filled with ice cubes.
3. Enjoy the taste of sweet pumpkin coffee fantasticness!
Tips for Making the Perfect Pumpkin Spiced Iced Lattes:
- Be sure to use plain canned pumpkin and NOT canned pumpkin pie filling. They’re often right next to one another on grocery store shelves so it’s easy to accidentally pick up the wrong one.
- Check the expiration date on your pumpkin pie spice since spices tend to lose flavor once they pass their expiration date. THIS is one of my favorite brands of pumpkin pie spice.
Did you try this recipe? Give it a star rating and let me know what you think in the comments below. Your feedback is very helpful. Thanks in advance, friend!
Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Iced Lattes
- Combine the milk, pureed pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, sweetener of choice, vanilla extract, coffee, and salt via high speed blender (I used a small bullet blender) for about 20 seconds.
- Pour into two glasses filled with ice cubes.
- Enjoy the taste of sweet, pumpkin, coffee fantasticness!