Sometimes, life calls for a margarita. It may not happen often, but when it does, you want each sip to be memorably delicious and refreshingly fantastic. One that has you remembering it for weeks and months to come, so that you often think to yourself, “Man, that margarita was good.”
So, what could be better than that? A margarita that is unbelievably easy to make from home that requires zero juicing of limes or shopping for margarita mix beforehand. In my humble opinion, this recipe for Blueberry Margaritas is all of this and more, because additionally, it offers a blast of juicy blueberry goodness. Here is the recipe…
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for about 20 seconds or until the mixture is very smooth.
2. Fill your glasses all the way up with ice cubes, pour the blueberry margarita mixture into each one, and then garnish as you see fit. I went with orange slices and blue straws.
All you need to do now is sit back, relax, and enjoy.
I hope you love these margaritas as much as we do!
Makes about 6
- 6 cups fresh or frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 cup bottled Lemon Juice
- 2 Medium Oranges, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup Tequila + more to taste
- 6 Med/Large Dates, pitted
Optional garnishes: Orange slices and blue straws