Whether you need a dipping sauce for your Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower (see that recipe HERE)…..
….Or just a really awesome dressing for your salad, this Vegan Ranch is a delicious way to go. Great for both the vegans AND non-vegans in your life!!
Simply place all of the ingredients listed below in a small mixing bowl and stir until well combined. That’s it!
I hope you love it as much as we do!
- 1 cup Vegenaise or other veg mayo
- 2 Tb. Fresh or bottle Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp. Finely Chopped Fresh Chives or 1/2 tsp. Dried Chives
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Dried Dill Weed
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Variation: For a slightly sweet aioli add 1 Maple Syrup, (this is definitely my personal favorite way to go!) But for a traditional Ranch flavor, stick with the recipe as is.
- Simply place all of the ingredients listed below in a small mixing bowl and stir until well combined. That's it!