This quick, easy, and delicious Thai-inspired wrap is super filling and super fun! I just love all the flavors and textures.
1. Chop up those baby carrots and then set them aside.
And that’s all there is to it! Filling, flavorful and fun.
If you should try this, please share how it went in the comments below!
5-Ingredient Peanut Chickpea Lettuce Wraps
- 6 Large Leaves of Bibb Lettuce
- One 15 oz. can Chickpeas (aka Garbanzo Beans) drained and rinsed
- 2 Tb. Peanut Butter
- 2 Tb. Coconut Aminos
- 1 cup Baby Carrots
- Optional toppings: Chopped chives or scallions, chopped peanuts, chopped avocado
- Chop up those baby carrots and then set them aside.
- Combine the peanut butter and coconut aminos in a medium bowl. Then, add the rinsed chickpeas to that mix and stir well. Add salt and additional coconut aminos to taste.
- Scoop chickpea mix into the center of each of the 6 leaves. Top with chopped carrots and any other toppings that float your boat. These wraps also go nicely with a side of brown rice or quinoa.