Ready in just 25 minutes, your next meal just got a whole lot easier with these delicious, healthy, and vegan 5-Ingredient Quinoa Bowls!
This recipe is proof that delicious and healthy meals do not need to be complicated! These 5-ingredient Quinoa Bowls are so hearty and satisfying with a nice range of flavors, colors and textures. I just love them to pieces! I hope you do, too.
Why this Recipe Works:
- Using only 5 simple ingredients, this meal couldn’t be easier to throw together!
- With the fiber and protein from the quinoa and beans and the healthy fat from the avocado, this meal will keep you feeling full for hours.
- This recipe is naturally gluten free!
What are the health benefits of quinoa?
- This powerful grain is packed with antioxidants, protein, vitamin E, fiber, magnesium, potassium, and iron.
- Eating quinoa may also help lower triglyceride levels and might help manage early stages of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Quinoa is a gluten free grain.
Looking for other 5-Ingredient meals? Then you have to try my:
- 5-Ingredient Roasted Veggie Pizza
- 5-Ingredient Chickpea Pesto Pasta
- 5-Ingredient Peanut Chickpea Lettuce Wraps
- 5-Ingredient Vegan Fajita Tacos
- 5-Ingredient Tex Mex Jackfruit Tacos with Refried Beans
How to Make 5-Ingredient Quinoa Bowls:
1. Prepare quinoa according to package directions. FYI – 2 cups of dry/raw quinoa makes about 6 cups of cooked quinoa when prepared using 4 cups of water or vegetable broth!
2. Once slightly cooled, place the 6 cups of cooked quinoa in a mixing bowl and gently toss together with the coconut aminos.
3. Then, assemble! Start with the quinoa…
Followed by the desired amount of beans and mandarin oranges…
And then finally top with the oh-so glorious chopped avocado! Sprinkle it all with a bit of salt and you’re good to go.
And that’s all there is to it! So tasty and so simple. I hope you love these Quinoa Bowls as much as we do!
Top Tips for Making 5-Ingredient Quinoa Bowls:
- Add some chopped almonds if you’re feeling the need for a little crunch.
- If you’re not eating everything right away, keep your ingredients separate and assemble when you’re ready to eat.
- I find that this recipe works best with quinoa, but if you can’t eat quinoa, feel free to substitute with your grain of choice.
Did you try this recipe? Please give it a star rating and let me know what you think in the comments below. Your feedback is very helpful! Thanks in advance.
5-Ingredient Quinoa Bowls
- 6 cups of cooked Quinoa (1,104 g) use the frozen type when in a pinch!
- One ripe Avocado
- One 15 oz. can of White Beans of any type drained and rinsed
- 1 can of Mandarin Oranges
- 3 Tb. Coconut Aminos + more to taste
- Optional Topping: Chopped Almonds
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions. FYI - 2 cups of dry/raw quinoa makes about 6 cups of cooked quinoa when prepared using 4 cups of water or vegetable broth!
- Once slightly cooled, place the 6 cups of cooked quinoa in a mixing bowl and gently toss together with the coconut aminos.
- Then, assemble! Start with the quinoa, add the desired amount of beans and oranges, then finally top with avocado.